Aptean Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MCA | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | September 2017
Company: Aptean Pvt Ltd
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line.
That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
Company Website: www.aptean.com
Positions: Associate Java Developer
Experience: 0 – 2 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CS/IT
This is an entry level position which requires professional qualifications. The Associate Engineer, Development will be responsible to complete assigned tasks like coding, development testing, fixing bugs, etc. using standard concepts and principles under close monitoring. The Associate Engineer, Development is expected to learn on the job towards developing domain and product knowledge along with technical/proprietary skills.
- Work Experience (Indicate the approximate years of relevant work experience necessary for this position)
- Typically requires no previous professional experience. Typical range of experience is 0-2 years.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for completing the assigned tasks – coding, development testing, etc.
- Closely guided and mentored by a senior member of the team.
- Learn test automation frameworks used and be capable of working in a continuous delivery environment
- Able to identify and resolve customer issues and bugs. Performs Unit testing.
- Understands Agile methodology and Software Development Lifecycle (design, coding, testing, maintenance).
- Acquires product and required Technical knowledge to contribute to product development.
- As a developer in an Agile team, needs to make sure that the team succeeds. So if there is a need to help out the QA or the Documentation activity, be open for that.
- Understands the concept of ‘done” and takes full responsibility to deliver bug free code to the next phase.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo.
Application Link: Click Here