BHEL Recruitment 2017: BHEL invites application for the post of Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) in various discipline/trade at BHEL, EDN, Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
BHEL Recruitment 2017: Apprentice
|Job Role||Technician Apprentices|
|Venue Date||21 to 31 August 2017|
BHEL Apprentice-Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
- Duration of training shall be ONE Year.
AGE as on 01/08/2017: – MINIMUM – 18 years; MAXIMUM – 27 Years (General), 30 Years (OBC), 32 Years (SC/ST)
Total Vacancies: 310
- Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering
How to apply BHEL Recruitment 2017? (BHEL Apprentice)
All interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive in the following venue with required documents(ORIGINAL & TWO SETS ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER) on 21.08.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday).Last Day for walk-in Interview: 31.08.2017
For more details: Click here
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED,
MYSORE ROAD, BANGALORE – 560026
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)