BuroHappold India Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Electrical Engineer | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | September 2017
Company: BuroHappold Engineering
BuroHappold Engineering is a British professional services firm providing engineering consultancy, design, planning, project management and consulting services for all aspects of buildings, infrastructure and the environment, with its head office in Bath, Somerset.
Company Website: www.burohappold.com
Positions: Graduate Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
What will I do?
- You will embrace the latest technologies to improve performance and sustainability. Sustainable design is top of our corporate agenda.
- Using advanced modelling techniques you will analyse the building envelope and its floor layouts. Our innovatively designed systems are then integrated into the building fabric, to create functional internal spaces and balanced, controllable conditions.
- Working as part of a global team, you will learn how to balance client’s aspirations with engineering (and often budgetary) constraints, to design high performance, low energy building systems.
- Undertake detailed electrical engineering building services design and calculations (using both software and knowledge to verify robust calculations).
- Ensuring service and project work are carried out to an excellent standard – within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules, design development reports and innovative design solutions.
- Plan and manage input to CAD for production of design work.
- The opportunity to represent BuroHappold at meetings with clients, other professionals and suppliers.
We are keen to support your activity towards you towards your professional development. We will support employees to achieve the highest level of membership and registration with relevance to their academic background.
A competitive package will be offered for this position.
Last Date to Apply: 8th September 2017
Apply Link: Click Here