UTC Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2017 | Freshers | GET & PGET | 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – EEE/ ECE/ Mech | PAN India | 2nd September 2017
- 1 UTC Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2017 | Freshers | GET & PGET | 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – EEE/ ECE/ Mech | PAN India | 2nd September 2017
- 1.1 Company Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
- 1.2 Positions: GET / PGET
- 1.3 Experience: Freshers
- 1.4 Salary: Rs 6.25 LPA (GET) & Rs 6.5 LPA (PGET)
- 1.5 Job Location: Bangalore
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.7 Job Description:
- 1.8 Systems and Control Engineering:
- 1.9 Embedded Software:
- 1.10 Electronics Design:
- 1.11 GET/PGET-Mechanical:
- 1.12 Selection Process:
- 1.13 How To Apply: Apply ASAP before the link expires.
- 1.14 Registration Link:
Company: UTC Aerospace Systems
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites, and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Positions: GET / PGET
Salary: Rs 6.25 LPA (GET) & Rs 6.5 LPA (PGET)
Job Location: Bangalore
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in Electronics, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Only 2017 batch pass out candidates
- Should have good academic track with min of 70% aggregate throughout & NO backlogs.
Selected GET’s /PGET’s would be working on one of the below areas based on fitment.
Systems and Control Engineering:
Responsible for system
& simulations, controls algorithm development, real time test system design, performance analysis & system verification.
Responsible for software design & verification,
and code generation, hardware software integration & testing for flight critical software applications using advanced software concepts.
Responsible for microprocessor/ FPGA based controller design, analog & digital circuit design, power supply & motor drives design, circuit simulation & analysis and performance testing for Aerospace environment.
Responsible for mechanical design & development, testing and stress analysis of aerospace components.