Siemens Recruitment 2017 | Engineer – Design & Development | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA | Bangalore | September 2017
Company: Siemens Industry Software India Pvt Ltd
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Engineer – Design & Development
Experience: 2 – 7 Years in test automation development.
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA
Responsibilities: As a Software Engineer in V&V, he/she will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing high quality automated tests at integration / system level. Should be passionate about writing automation code and proactive in providing good strategy for automation development.
- Taking care of modularizing code so that it can be extended further, are reusable and should be easy to maintain.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing automated test suite
- Responsible for analysis of test results.
- Continuous improvement of the testable automated code to make it reliable and fast.
- Responsible for identifying any test gap if exists during verification of the product.
- Collaborating with Module or Component teams on need basis to understand how a feature/functionality can be verified.
Knowledge and Capabilities:
- At least 1 – 4 years of experience in test automation development using .NET/C# is essential
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of various Microsoft technologies is preferred
- Good knowledge about the syngo.via and native syngo platform is preferred
- Ability to understand complex software platforms or products on system level
- Experience of configuration management & source control system (Preferably TFS)
- Understanding of IT standards for Healthcare (e.g. DICOM, HL7) is an added advantage
- Past experience of working as “Test Responsible” in scrum team is an added advantage
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies
- Testing Mindset – Attitude to break the system and to create robust and reliable quality gates.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with different stakeholders of a global project organization
- Proactive, self motivated, result oriented, good oral and written communication
Application Link: Click Here