NPCC Engineering Recruitment 2017 | Apprentice Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Piping | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Mumbai | September 2017
Company: NPCC Engineering Pvt Ltd
NPCC Engineering Pvt. Limited, Mumbai (NEL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of National Petroleum Construction Company, Abu Dhabi (NPCC). NEL has been established in February 2007 to provide Design & Engineering services for Offshore Oil & Gas Industry in India & abroad.
NPCC, Abu Dhabi was established in April 1973 and has executed successfully a number of onshore & offshore projects on EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) basis and engineered several oil production, compression, living-quarters, subsea pipelines & cables and topsides and installed heavy weight topsides by float-over techniques, in the last few years.
Company Website: www.npcc.ae
Positions: Apprentice Trainee Engineer
Stipend: 6000 PM
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Piping
1) Minimum 60% & above marks throughout all semesters
2) Candidates who have graduated after 2015-16 should only apply.
3) No work experience. Only Fresh Engineering Graduates
4) Relevant Software certification will be preferable
5) There will be a contract of 1 year (As per Govt norms)
6) Stipend : Rs. 6000/- per month (As per Govt norms)
7) Should be available to join immediately
Application Link: Click Here