National Instruments (NI) Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Applications Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | PAN India | August 2017
Company: NI Systems (India) Private Limited
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation, and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control.
The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology support the success of its customers, employees, suppliers, and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Company Website: www.india.ni.com
Positions: Applications Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: ₹ 9,75,000 PA
- 2016 & 2017 batch BE/B.Tech (EEE/ ECE/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical branches)
- Excellent Academic score in graduation
- Good pH score
National Instruments is looking for confident and self-driven engineers to join our talented team of Application Engineers.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Electronics Engineering
- Passionate about engineering and technology
- Good Communication Skills
- Comfortable with travel within a given territory
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Conduct seminars and attend trade shows.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
- Strong technical skills
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects
- Ability to learn and adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
- Qualification: Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering
Event Date: 20th August 2017
Last Date: 18th August 2017
Apply Link: Click Here